Pont du Gard

Pont du Gard

Friday, April 9, 2010

This is Babara...normally I "allow" Michael to post for us but in this instance, I need to tell you MY perspective....My husband has NEVER sunbathed. Today, we spent nearly 4 hours on the beach and I slept, read, watched people, etc. He on the other hand came back with stories and experiences I did not have.....I did not see the topless women but he is still talking about it (that's better than his search for the perfect coffee grinder!) We are having interesting discussions on whether to retire or not. After being here for 2 weeks and knowing we have 3 more to go, I AM READY.....I find 12 hours of sleep perfect....who wouldn't??? Life is really wonderful and kind of like a fantasy right now except I miss my family and sisters, mom, kids, and gkids....I guess we can't have it all. Michael is making dinner now and I will call my gkids on skype. Hope everyone is happy, well and doing exactly what they want to do!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope Michael wasn't sunbathing topless. LOL
    Bev

    ReplyDelete