Pont du Gard

Pont du Gard

Friday, March 12, 2010

Reykjavik Here We Come

Oh, woe is us, British announced the strike dates today and no surprise, the second part of the strike is planned for the day we depart. Fortunately, British is going to keep as many flights running as possible, not sure what that means but my guess is we will have to wait until the day of the flight to see if we can actually get on the plane and get to our destination. I feel so much better with the ambiguity. But, just in case, I obtained RT tickets on Icelandair from Seattle to Paris with a stopover in Reykjavik that are refundable in the unlikely event British can actually keep the planes flying. So, maybe we can enjoy the rotted shark meat on our layover!

No comments:

Post a Comment