Pont du Gard

Pont du Gard

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time Marches On

Today in Nice, it rained, I am not sure whom my complaints should be addressed concerning this unacceptable weather behavior, but rest assured I will register my complaints in the French language.... Le temps n'est pas beau à Nice, le rendent chaud! 25 days left before we depart, British is still negotiating with the flight attendants union, Unite; according to the wags in the British press, BA will wimp out and give in to the union. I have been reading a book on Van Gogh, poor tortured soul who did the majority of his work in the last ten years of his young life. We plan to visit both Arles, and Saint Remy where he not only spent time in the asylum, but also produced his most colorful paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment